The purpose of the training is to teach the learners the basic issues of web design in order to be able to create high quality website design and easily get employed in this field.
The training is maximally saturated with practical work and assignments.
After the course, listeners will be able to independently design a sophisticated, structured, user-oriented website.
During the 20-hour training, students will learn the basics and principles of UI / UX.
- Photoshop panel overview
- Optimizing Photoshop panel
- Working with forms
- Layers + Clipping
- Useful resources
- Wireframe value
- Create Wireframe
- The importance of white space
- Alignment of elements (proportions, white space)
- Fonts (font selection, size, color, height)
- Layer Effects FX (Shades, Colors, Transparency)
- Marking tools
- Layer masks (basic)
- Resolve Wireframe with the passage
- Reasoning (error correction)
- Work on interactive elements
- The meaning of the grid
- Responsive site review
- Grid Calculator (mesh with Photoshop)
- Design by using grid
- Getting an assignment
- Finding a reference
- Structure agreement
- Design work (completed independently)
- Review / presentation of artwork
- Photoshop Summary