Telephone sales management
Training Goal: How to Become a Productive and Successful Telephone Sales Manager.
During the 12-hour training, the trainees will analyze and study the performance indicators of the telephone manager.
After the training, trainees will acquire and refine the skills required of a telephone sales manager, be able to act as a loyal customer to a potential client, and be able to easily manage telephone sales.
- What influences the formulation of the impression?
- What is sales?
- Customer and product oriented sales
- Types of Telephone Sales Staff: Where Do You See Yourself?
- Do people love to buy?
- What they are buying
- From cold calls to loyal customers - from potential customers to peers
- Three important aspects of customer satisfaction
- Telephone sales stages and golden rules for each stage
- Make contact
- Identify the need
- Product presentation
- Overcoming resistance
- Complete the sales