What is a Hashtag and how to use it?
Hashtag - is a sign used to divide and distribute posts on social networks and blogs. The hashtag is a regular word preceded by the symbol #. The hashtag becomes an active link and makes it possible to search for other posts under this hashtag across the social network. When you search for hashtags, the information, link, or photo you want will appear on your screens in a matter of seconds. This method of marking first emerged in the self and quickly spread to other social networks. If you know how to use hashtags correctly, then you will be able to properly structure the information and significantly increase the number of visitors to your pages.
- Using keywords highlights the main idea of the message;
- Group information by topic;
- Provides quick search of topics of interest to you.
How to set a hashtag?
A hashtag consists of one or more words preceded by a # symbol (for example: # hashtag, # web studio, # lemons). This symbol (#) becomes a word or phrase that you can see in all posts using the hashtag.
How to use hashtags correctly?
- Hashtags can be written in any language;
- The words you want to turn into a hashtag should not be far from this # character;
- There should be a gap between hashtags;
- How to write a hashtag from a few words? If you want to write a hashtag, then the words in the sentence have to be interconnected, for example (#security), and if you want to separate words in the sentence you can use dashes (_ -) for example # site-preparation, # best-web-studio.
How to use hashtags in social networks?
Hashtags - Internet Marketing is a useful and useful tool for social networking. If you write the hashtag correctly, you will be able to reach a large audience and divide the information into categories. The hashtag simplifies the quick search for the information we need today, as we receive a great deal of information every day. The hashtags are used in social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Vimeo, Flickr, Tumblr.
Hashtags on Twitter
The hashtag was used for the first time to identify information, to identify thematically. For example, if you sign up with the hashtag #marketing, then that word will become a link and your self will fall into the hashtag associated with it. According to statistics, hashtag posts have more views.
Hashtags in FACEBOOK
With hashtags, Facebook users will be able to more easily track conversational topics and information they find interesting. With it you can easily and quickly get the information you need.
Rules for using hashtags
- You can place a hashtag suggestion anywhere (at the beginning of the text, in the middle of the sentence, and at the end of the text).
- It's easier to write a hashtag post on Facebook, and Twitter is better if the hashtag is inside the sentence (due to the limited text size. Only 140 characters are allowed)
- A hashtag is a useful tool, but it cannot be overused. It is good if it does not exceed 10-15 characters.
- It is not recommended to use more than 3 hashtags per month. Try to use hashtags that accurately reflect the content of your message.
- Do not use very common words as they are very popular and your post will simply be lost.
When using social media, we use hashtags to make the message more visible and reach a larger audience, so it's important to know how to use it correctly.
For my consultation and help, me and my company will be always with you.
Only original solutions - Lemons.ge
Address: Tsereteli ave. #117ა
Office: ( 995) 032 2 45 01 01